A daily retinol cream specifically formulated for the neck, Tripeptide-R Neck Repair is designed to target early to advanced signs of neck aging, including lines and wrinkles due to repetitive movements from looking down at mobile devices. Formulated with 0.2% pure, slow-release retinol, 2.5% tripeptide concentrate, and 5.0% glaucine complex, this corrective technology is clinically demonstrated to target multiple signs of visible neck aging. Tripeptide-R Neck Repair is specifically formulated for delicate neck skin, is appropriate for daily use, and complements professional treatments.
Tripeptide-R Neck Repair
- Clinically demonstrated to improve the appearance of visible neck aging, including horizontal neck lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, crepiness, and uneven skin tone
- 27% average improvement in neck skin crepiness
- 16% average improvement in the appearance of horizontal neck lines
- 16% average improvement in neck skin firmness
- Pair with Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 for full face and neck correction and to shorten the adjustment period to retinoids
- Paraben-, alcohol-, dye-, and fragrance-free
- Ideal as a complement to neck contouring treatments, such as under-chin cryolipolysis and skin tightening treatments. Consult your skincare professional to ensure the right treatment for you
- Apply 1-2 pumps every other night from décolleté to jawline by massaging the product in an upward motion. After one week, increase use to nightly, then twice daily as tolerated or as advised by a skincare professional.
- Pair usage with Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 as needed to help replenish lipids while acclimating skin to retinol usage.
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
0.2% Pure Retinol
5% Glaucine Complex
2.5% Tripeptide Concentrate
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, PALMITIC ACID, RETINOL, POLYSORBATE 20, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, ARGILLA/MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, XANTHAN GUM, ALCOHOL, BHT, SODIUM CITRATE, MYRISTIC ACID, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL/LAVENDER OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL/ROSEMARY LEAF OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL/PEPPERMINT OIL, GLAUCINE, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, TETRADECYL AMINOBUTYROYLVALYLAMINOBUTYRIC UREA TRIFLUOROACETATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYL GALLATE, BIOTIN, D247390/1