Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish. This mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application.
SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50
Oil absorbing protective base.
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
Apply liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours and after swimming, excessive perspiring, or after towel-drying.
- 4% Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®*): Provides protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- 9% Titanium Dioxide: Forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Aerated Silica: Absorbs up to 15x its weight in oil to continuously mattify even in hot, humid conditions
- Translucent color spheres: Provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.