A.G.E. Interrupter is an advanced wrinkle treatment that fights the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.), a major factor of the natural aging process. This anti-aging cream is formulated with an unprecedented 30% concentration of proxylane™, 4% blueberry extract, and 0.2% phytosphingosine (pronounced fi’to-sfing’go-sen) to improve the appearance of wrinkling and restore the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process.
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter
High-concentration anti-wrinkle cream formulated to improve the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.)
- Reduces the appearance of skin creping and thinning.
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin texture.
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the look of skin firmness.
- Comforts dry, aging skin.
- Paraben-, alcohol-, and dye-free.
Once or twice daily, massage a thin, even layer onto the entire face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
- Blueberry extract: Inhibits the glycation of collagen, normalizes MMP-1 production preventing degradation of healthy collagen types IV and VII and stimulates procollagen I and III, which are essential components of young-looking skin.
- Proxylane: This innovative ingredient stimulates the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) in the skin. GAGs help repair damage that directly impacts the surface of the skin.
- Phytosphingosine: Reinforces the skin’s barrier by promoting the synthesis of lipids necessary for barrier function.